商务师:国际贸易之运输

来源:育路国际商务师发布时间:2008-08-05 08:53:16

  运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。
  Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
  哈啰,我是旧金山方面的,找李凯文。
  Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.
  我是李凯文。
  Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
  嗨。我是海伦•派克。
  Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
  早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
  Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
  我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
  Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
  我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。
  Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?
  您想要空运多少数量呢?
  Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
  一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
  Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
  好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
  Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
  实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
  Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
  好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
  Kevin: That would be great.
  那太好了。
  Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
  我不确定海运的时间表。
  Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
  不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
  Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
  好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
  Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
  很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

纠错

育路版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:育路网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为育路网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向育路网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,育路网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。