2012年报关员《报关英语》辅导:报关相关英语词汇
来源:中大网校发布时间:2012-02-03
为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年报关员考试课程全面的了解报关员考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年报关员考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!
1. plywood (胶合板箱) poly bag (塑料袋)
2. vacuum packaging (真空包装) cushioning material (衬垫材料)
3. dozen (打) roll (卷) bundle (捆)
4. water proof packaging (防水包装) rustproof packaging(防锈包装)
5. moisture proof packaging (防潮包装)
6. shock proof packaging (防震包装)
7. adhesive tape (压敏胶带) plastic foam (泡沫塑料)
8. long 长 high 高 thick 厚
9. top 顶 bottom 底 side 边
10. fragile 易碎的 hard 硬的 sharp 锋利的
11. packing soumd 包装良好 no leakage 无渗漏的
12. total net weight 总净重量 pumpkin seeds 南瓜子 garlic 大蒜
13. bike 自行车 rubber shoes 胶鞋 game player 游戏机
14. loud speaker扬声器 citric acid 柠檬酸
15. inspection Certificate 检验证书 certify 证明
16. GuangDong Native Product Import & export Corporation 广东土产进出口公司
17. The goods were packed in gunny bags of 50kgs net each. 货物用麻袋包装,每袋净重50公斤
18. The quality of the above mentioned goods were in conformity with the requirement of the contract No.JBD-089.
上述货物的品质符合JBD-089合同号的品质要求。
19. We need a phytosanitary Certificate.我们需要一份植物检疫证书。
20. Food inspection for export. 食品出口检验
21. Fill in this Application Form, please. 请填写一份申请
22. Please show me the Customs Declaration Form. 请出示报关单。
23. It is an irrevocable letter of credit which can not be changed.
这是一份不可撤消信用证,是不能更改的。
24. The most important document is the contract.最重要的文件是合同。
25. The goods are now ready for packing. 货物已备妥,可以包装了。
26. It`s a pleasure to be of help.很高兴为你提供帮助。
27. Will you please explain it for one again?你能再为我解释一遍吗?
28 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
29 I‘d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
30 I‘d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
31 I won‘t check this baggage.
这件行李我不托运。
32 I‘d like to sit in the front of the plane.
33 I missed my train.
34 I haven‘t nothing to declare.
我没申报的东西。
35 it‘s all personal effects.
这些东西都是私人用品。
36 I‘ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
37 I‘d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。




