( )1. A reached B laughed C needed D worked
( )2. A throw B farthest C theater D through
( )3. A school B chore C change D chip
( )4. A shark B star C card D warm
( )5. A souvenir B south C amount D noun
( )1. We enjoyed ourselves at the New Year Singing Party.
A. had cold weather B. had a good day C. had a good time
( )2. The foreign friends arrived in China the day before yesterday
A. got B. reached C. get to
( )3. There are more than 1,000 students in our school.
A. over B. less than C. only
( )4. English names are different from Chinese names.
A. are the same as B. aren't same asC. are different to
( )5. You'd better go to the movie theater by bus.
A. miss the bus B. take a train C. take a bus
1. He usually (get) up at 6:30 am. and then washes his face.
2. We (have) our English examination now.
3. The English teacher (ask) us to revise our English last week.
4. They (do) their homework in Winter Holiday this year.
5. My friend Ann is good at (sing).
6. It's hard (study) every subject well.
7. The students of Class 12 run (fast) than the students of Class 11.
8. You can do the work very (good).
9. Thank you for (invite) me.
10. This apple is (big) one in the basket.
11. Does your mother get up (early) than you?
12.Is their classroom (comfortable) in our school?
13. A lot of come to our country every year. (visit)
14. This shirt is mine. That one is (she).
do the dishes, take part in, mix up. taking care of, all over, take out the trash, at the moment, stay out late
1. We can't because our parents are worried.
2. I'm not feeling very well . I have lots of headaches.
3. After dinner she likes to , because It's relaxing.
4. Please to keep our classroom clean.
5. John will the school basketball team next year.
6. I want to travel the world.
7. these things and you can make fruit salad.
8. Thank you for my dog.
1. Mary reads English every morning. (改为一般疑问句)
Mary English every morning?
2. I'd like a cup of tea. (改为一般疑问句)
you a cup of tea?
3. I think you are a good student. (改为否定句)
I you are a good student.
4. He finished his homework yesterday afternoon (改为否定句)
He his homework yesterday afternoon.
5. He was ill yesterday so he didn't go to school.(对划线部分提问)
he go to school?
( )1. Who climbs , Jim, Peter or Sam?
A. the higher B. higher C. high D. highest
( )2. Many oranges are bigger than yours.
A. very B. too C. much D. more
( )3. -Would you like to go shopping with me? I love to.
A. had B. would C. did D. __
( )4. Whose paper planes are , Lucy or Lily?
A. well B. best C. the best D. better
( )5. - Are you going to be away for long? - No.
A. Only a day or two B. Three days ago C. After a week D. In three days
( )6. - How often do you go to the park? -
A. Once B. Ten days C. For six days D. After a month
( )7. She the boy was a queue jumper.
A. hoped B. talked C. thought D. spoke
( )8. - Why did you come here so late? - Sorry. I the bus.
A. took B. caught C. got on D. missed
( )9. Your sister went to the park last week, ?
A. doesn't she B. did she C. didn't she D. was she
( )10. People in China like eating moon cakes Mid-autumn Day.
A. in B. on C. at D. of
( )11. How about shopping this afternoon?
A. go B. went C. goes D. going
( )12. I hate dishes every day.
A. to wash B. wash C. washing D. washed
( )13. - is the meeting going to last? - Half an hour.
A. What B. How long C. When D. How far
( )14. - it is today! - Yes, Let's go to the park.
A. What a fine date B. what fine dayC. How fine D. How cold
( )15. - Happy birthday! - .
A. Thank you, Mary B. You are welcome C. I'm very glad D. You are so kind