大家都在关注:19年7月国际学校开放日全国优质国际高中国际初中国际小学推荐
面试过后可以写邮件或打电话向面试过你的人做礼貌性的道谢,一方面表示
你的礼貌,另一方面也可以加深招聘者对你的印象。这时也可以强调你对这份工
作的兴趣,还可以补充一些你在面试时遗漏的事实。
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
电话或书面致谢时,切记要注意言辞,不要让招聘者认为你是在逼迫他马上
做出决定,通常只要表示出自己的谢意以及期望就可以了。常用的句型有:
I just want to call and say thank-you for the interview. / I am just
calling to thank you for the interview.
我打电话是为上次的面试向您表示谢意。
I am very interested in ( / hopeful for / eager for) this position.
我对这个职位非常感兴趣。/ 我非常希望能得到这个职位。/ 我渴望得到这
份工作。
Do you have any questions we didn't cover ( / mention / touch upon)
in the interview?
你还有我们面试中没有提到的问题吗?
CONVERSATIONS 会话
(A=Applicant I=Interviewer )
Dialogue 1
I : Hello, BCD Company, can I help you ?
I :你好,这里是BCD 公司,您需要帮助吗?
A : Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith ?
A :你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
I : This is Mrs Smith, may I have your name ?
I :我就是史密斯,你叫什么?
A : This is Sun, and I interviewed with you yesterday.
A :我是小孙,昨天和你面试过。
I : Hello, Mr. Sun.
I :你好,孙先生。
A : I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the
Sales Manager position yesterday.
A :昨天你给了我面试销售经理一职的机会,我特意打电话向你表示感谢。
I : You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
I :不用客气,孙先生。
A : I really enjoyed meeting with you.
A :我非常高兴和您见面。
I : You certainly made a good impression on me , as well.
I :你也给我留下了非常好的印象。
A : I am very interested in this position.
A :我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
I : We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll
contact you as soon as possible.
I :我们会在本周末做出决定的,到时我们会和你尽快取得联系的。
A : Well , thank you for your time and consideration again.
A :好的,再次感谢您的时间和考虑。
I : You are welcome.
I :不用客气。
入学帮助热线:400-805-3685010-51268841
咨询热线:010-51268841
国际学校择校
我要给孩子
报学校