聂鲁达:爱情太短,遗忘太长

来源:考试吧发布时间:2012-10-19

  I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

  今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。

  Write, for instance: “The night is full of stars,

  比如写下:”夜空布满了星辰,

  and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance.”

  发蓝的群星在远方抖颤。”

  The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.

  夜间的风在空中盘旋,歌唱。

  I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

  今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我爱过她,有时她也爱过我。

  On nights like this,

  许多像今天的夜晚,

  I held her in my arms.

  我把她搂在怀中。

  I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.

  在无边的天空下,我无数次地吻过她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her.

  她爱过我,有时我也爱过她。

  How could I not have loved her large, still eyes?

  怎麼没爱上她那专注的大眼睛呢?

  I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

  今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。

  To think I don’t have her.

  想想我已经没有了她。

  To feel that I’ve lost her.

  失去她我会难过。

  To hear the immense night,

  我感到夜空漫漫,

  more immense without her.

  没有她更加漫漫。

  And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass.

  诗歌落到心田犹如露水落到草原。

  What does it matter that my love couldn’t keep her.

  我的爱不能留住她又有何妨。

  The night is full of stars and she is not with me.

  夜空布满星群,她已不在我身旁。

  That’s all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.

  这就是一切。远方有人在歌唱。在远方。

  My soul is lost without her.

  失去了她,我打心底里不痛快。不痛快。

  As if to bring her near,

  似乎是为了接近她,

  my eyes search for her.

  我的目光在寻找她。

  My heart searches for her,

  我的心在寻找她,

  and she is not with me.

  可她已不在我的身旁。

纠错
 1/2    1 2 下一页 尾页

外语项目推荐

报名推荐热线:010-51294614、51299614

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

机构优惠

报名推荐热线:010-51294614、51299614

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

育路版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:育路网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为育路网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向育路网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,育路网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

外语单项辅导

更多>>

专家访谈·视频

更多>>

中国雅思考试现状

中国雅思考试现状

深度解析中国雅思考试的现状,帮助考生全...[详细]

技巧交流

进入论坛

网站导航

外语·出国

外语·小语种