大家都在关注:19年7月国际学校开放日全国优质国际高中国际初中国际小学推荐
Could you tell me how to make tea ?
你能告诉我怎样泡茶吗?
A : Could you tell me how to make tea?
A :你能告诉我怎样泡茶吗?
B : Let me show you. First boil some water in a kettle.
B :我泡给你看。首先用壶把水烧开。
A : Here there is water boiled just now.
A :这里有刚刚烧好的水。
B : OK. Then warm the pot by pouring in a little boiling water ,
and then empty it out.
B :好。然后倒一点沸水温一下茶壶,然后倒出来。
A : Shall I put the tea bags now ?
A :我应现在就放进茶袋吗?
B : Yes. And then pour the boiling water , cover the tea cozy ,
and a couple of minutes later , you may pour the tea for drink.
B :是的。然后倒入沸水,盖上盖子,两三分钟后,就可以倒茶喝了。
Can you tell me how to make dumplings ?
你能告诉我怎样包饺子吗?
A : Can you tell me how to make dumplings?
A :你能告诉我怎样包饺子吗?
B : My pleasure. First of all, pour water into the wheat flour,
and stir it until it becomes a piece of dough. Also get some filling ready.
It can be vegetables or meat.
B :我很乐意。首先倒些水到面粉中,然后搅拌,把它拌成一个面团。同时
准备好一些饺子馅,馅可以是蔬菜也可以是肉。
A : Then what should I do with them?
A :然后我该怎么做呢?
B : Cut the large piece of dough into many small pieces, roll the
dough with a rolling pin into round , thin wrappers.
B :把面团分成一个个小块儿,用擀面杖把它擀成一个圆而薄的饺子皮儿。
A : How thin should the wrappers be?
A :饺子皮儿应该有多厚呢?
B : It's up to you. You only need to make sure that the dumplings
won't burst when you boil them. But many people like thin wrappers. Then
put the filling in the center of a wrapper and fold it up. The last thing
to do is to boil them. In northern China, dumplings are dipped in vinegar
and soy sauce , and often eaten with a piece of raw garlic.
B :这取决于你。你只要保证煮熟时饺子不破就行。可是许多人喜欢皮儿薄
一点。然后把馅放到皮儿中,把它包起来。最后一件事就是把他们煮熟。在中国
北方,人们通常把饺子蘸着酱油和醋吃,同时还吃大蒜。
入学帮助热线:400-805-3685010-51268841
咨询热线:010-51268841
国际学校择校
我要给孩子
报学校