2011年跟单员考试英语强化辅导资料15

来源:育路教育网发布时间:2011-03-11

  为了帮助考生系统的复习跟单员考试课程 全面的了解跟单员考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2011年跟单员考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!!

  They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

  他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

  For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

  在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

  Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

  我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

  There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

  和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

  Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

  我们的对外贸易不断发展。

  Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

  皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

  Trade in general is improving.

  贸易情况正在好转。

  Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

  我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

  They are well-known in trade circles.

  他们在贸易界很有名望。

  We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

  To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

  尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

  Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

  我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

  Words and Phrases

  foreign trade 对外贸易

  overseas trade 海外贸易

  international trade 国际贸易

  to trade with 和……进行贸易

  to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重

  to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳

  to make a deal 做一笔交易

  deal 交易,经营,处理,与……交往

  to deal in 经营,做生意

  to explore the possibilities of 探讨……的可能性

  trade circles 贸易界

  to handle 经营某商品

  to trade in 经营某商品

  business scope/frame 经营范围

  trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

  Can we do a barter trade?

  咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

  Is it still a direct barter trade?

  这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

  If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

  如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

  Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

  我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗? A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

  我们三方可进行三角贸易。

  Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

  补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

  We may agree to do processing trade with you.

  我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

  If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

  如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

  We wonder whether you do counter trade.

  我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

  Words and Phrases

  trade by commodities 商品贸易

  visible trade 有形贸易

  invisible trade 无形贸易

  barter trade 易货贸易

  bilateral trade 双边贸易

  triangle trade 三角贸易

  multilateral trade 多边贸易

  counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易

  counter purchase 互购贸易

  buy-back 回购贸易

  compensation trade 补偿贸易

  processing trade 来料加工贸易

  assembling trade 来料装配贸易

  leasing trade 租赁贸易

  in exchange for 用……交换……

  trade agreement 贸易协议

  We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

  我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

  We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

  得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

  We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

  我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

  We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

  Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

  我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

  We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

  和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

  We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

  我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

  Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

  我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

  As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

  众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

  We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

  We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

  很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

  We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

  我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

  We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

  我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

  The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

  此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

纠错

育路版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:育路网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为育路网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向育路网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,育路网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。