1． There have been two opposing views about_______. One view state that _____. Another view, in contrast to the first one, believes that ____. It is a matter of choice, to choose the first issue or the second one.
2． Those who support _______usually mention the benefits of ______.
There have been two opposing view points about using . One view state that using . Another view, in contrast to the first one, believes that have many disadvantages and therefore they should not be used at all. It is a matter of choice, to choose the first issue or the second one.
2． 适用于某种趋势现象（e.g. 上私立学校）
Nowadays, there is a growing tendency for趋势 . A large number of people hold the opinion that … play an important role in … . Other people, however, are of the opinion that
. (For my part, I think both and are indispensable to our society.)
In conclusion, it is necessary to use and do something about their disadvantages. I do believe that, as time passes, reach a point to overcome their deficiencies and serve those problems mentioned aboved.
All in all, from what we has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that both and are necessary to .
All in all, weighing the pros and cons of these arguments, I'm inclined to agree with those people who support .（讲原因） (bring benefits…) 。
In general, I think that there are far more advantages than disadvantages for . play an important role in (in both and ).
1. On the one hand, some people believe that . These people point out the fact that . these people say that
However, the other people believe that . They point out that .They say that .
2. On the one hand, these people who are in favor of point out that . , what's more,
. Finally, .
On the other hand, those people who are against argue that . Firstly, . Secondly, .
3. On the one hand, those who support usually mention the benefits of on , or at . For example, on the , ; at , .
Another issue proclaims that causes loss
There is much discussion nowadays as to whether or not the
. Various contributing factors can be identified. In the following, I would like to present my point of view.
In view of , urgent steps must be taken, in my view, for . For those .
1． has been developing rapidly in recent years, especially in . However, it must be admitted that, along with the benefits of the rapid development of , have come certain problems. One of the biggest problems, in my opinion, is .
2. There are several reasons for these problems. First, .
Second, . Third, .
3. In view of the seriousness of the problem, effective measures must be taken before things get worse. On the one hand, should . On the other hand, should be
. At the same time, it is essential that be issue to .
With such efforts made and persisted in , I am confident that it will not be long before （前景） .
1． 适用于社会问题（e.g. 关注老人）
One of the most challenging problems of today's society is the question of . It is not only a financial problem but also a question of the system we want for our society. I would like to discuss four possible problems.
2. 适用于日常生活、社会现象（e.g. 工作压力大，放松时间少）
In modern society, especially in big cities, undoubtedly has become a very important feature of ordinary people's daily life. It seems that 问题现象 .
As one of the greatest inventions of the last century, is playing a more and more important role in modern life. However, some people are starting to worry about its negative effects on
. I am convinced that has lead to some unfavorable results.
( e.g. 一项科技产品)
As one of the products of modern technology, have definitely become an indispensable part of most lives. Statistics show that more than . However, in my opinion, although have become certain positive effects such as and , they have certain negative effects.
There is a growing tendency nowadays for some people to . This leads to . ( A large number of people hold the point that .) In my opinion, it is . (I am in favor of their viewpoints. )
I think it is . ( I am in favor of their viewpoint.)
(I think this is a good idea, and there are quite a few advantages in it).
1． 适用于无肯定确定之答案的问题（e.g. 老人问题）
To sum up. in fact, I must admit that I have no definite solution for this problem. Each of the models I have presented has both advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that . （或certainly we have to think about this topic much more in the future.）
2． 适用于问题（e.g. 工作压力大，放松时间少）
In a word, . However, I believe that this problem will be settled eventually with the development of science and technology.
In conclusion, I think that something should be done as soon as possible to protect from the negative effects of . If the situation is left to continue as it is, many new problems for individuals and families, uneven for society as a whole, will arise in the future.
1． In the first place,
In the second place ,
Last but not least,
3. In the first place,
In the second place ,
Last but not least,
1． It is an undeniable fact that bring great benefits to people. Especially since the , our lives have been made much more convenient by inventions such as and . But I think .
2. A criticism often heard these days is that . They say that . I disagree with this point of view for three reasons:
3. One of the most fickle things in modern society is fashion.
. Some people advocate that . To me, this is a very sensible idea.
4. Recently, many people have . They argue that
should be . Personally, I entirely agree with this point of view, for the following reasons:
5. There is no doubt that play a vitally important role in the development of . . I agree with their opinion for the following reasons:
6. There has long been a debate about whether . People in favor of this say that because . Personally, I do not agree with this point of view for the following reasons:
1． In the first place,
Last but not the least,
2. On the one hand,
On the other hand,
3. My first reason is that
My second reason is that
1． Therefore, for the above reasons, I welcome the . At the same time,
2. In conclusion, I think we should never . On the contrary, we should . The result will be that
3. In a word, it is unwise to follow the trend of aimlessly. To be , we should
4. In short, I fully agree with the proposal to , which, in my opinion, will be beneficial both to and to .
5. All in all, I believe that not only should be buy also should be . Therefore, .
6. From what has been discussed above, we can see that . The time is right for us to restrict by eliminating their unhealthy parts and by reducing their .
1. 适用于普遍使用的某种科技产品（e.g. Computer）
It has been widely noted that, with the growing use of .
现象问题 ．This raise serious doubts about the value of the progress of science and technology . Here I will discuss the pros and cons of this question.
2. 适用于讨论东西的优缺点(e.g. Internet)
There is a good side and bad side to every thing and that includes internet. As the latest product of the "technological revolution", the internet has ushered in a new era of global information . Nevertheless, along with conveniences, it has brought mankind new problems to solve.
3. 事情或现象的优缺点（（e.g. Study overseas）
Studies overseas has clear advantages, but it is not without its problems.
We can conclude that the progress of has both positive and negative effects. What we must do is to make sure that the positive ones are encouraged and the negative ones are eliminated as far as possible. Among other things, this means that 就现象给出建议
But, all in all, I would say that the pros outweigh the cons. As the world economy becomes more and more closely integrated, .The internet , if properly managed, holds the key to success in the 21st century.
3. However, in general, I consider the advantages, of much greater than any of the disadvantages described above.
4. 参看discuss 类结尾1. &4.
1. To begin with, they have made our work easier.
However, as the old saying goes, "Every coins has two sides."
also give rise to a number of problems. .
Worst of all, . The main benefits of are .
2. First of all, . .
. Secondly, . Thirdly, . However, in some case, there are some negative effects. Most importantly, .
Further more, . A final problem can be that .
3. There is no denying that the internet can vastly improve the efficiency of . Moreover, . Last but not least, .
While there is a great deal of ,its drawbacks should not be neglected. For one thing . For another, .
第六节写作必备句型 1.The progress I have made makes me surprised. 2.This makes me con......
第五节 写作必备30词 1. This case makes us all believe smoking is harmful to health. 2. An......
第四节用词 二．用词标准 1．准确性 (Appropriateness) 2．简洁性 (Conciseness) 3．......
第三节句子写作 一．常见错误分析(From Wrong sentence to correct sentence) a. 句子片段，断......
第二节 段落的句子结构 一．扩展句 (supporting sentence) 1． 目的：发展，支持或证明主题句 ......
第一章：写作基本技能第一节主题句 请对历年真题和模拟试题总结出topic sentence, 并对它进行复述或......