世博口语对话之现场指南:指路和介绍参观路线

来源:网络 发布时间:2010-09-10

中小学择校咨询

汇集国内知名学校,强大师资阵容,让孩子赢在起跑线

zaixuanzixun

  Information: Hello! May I help you ?

  问讯处:您好!有什么可以帮您的吗?

  Visitor: Hello! I would like to have a brief idea of the pavilion layout and orientation prior to my visiting, or to I would be lost. The one ahead is China Pavilion, isn't it?

  参观者:你好,我想在参观前大致了解一下方位,以免迷路。前面那个就是中国馆吗?

  Information: Yes, it's the building with a red crown.

  问讯处:是的,就是那座顶部是红颜色的建筑。

  Visitor: Where are the Theme Pavilions?

  参观者:那么主题馆呢?

  Information: The Theme Pavilions are located on the left of China Pavilion. The belt amid them is the Expo Axis.

  问讯处:主题馆在中国馆的左面,在两个馆之间的是世博轴。

  Visitor: Where is the Expo Axis?

  参观者:世博轴在哪里?

  Information: You may walk forward. It’s about 500 meters away from here.

  问讯处:世博轴就在前方500米处,您步行即可到达。

  visitor: Is the Expo Center located on the other end?

  参观者:世博中心在另一端吗?

  Information: Go along the Expo Axis, and you’ll find the Expo Center to the end.

  问讯处:沿着世博轴一直到底就是世博中心了。

  Visitor: Where is the Press Center?

  参观者:新闻中心在哪儿?

  Information: It's within the Expo Center.

  问讯处:新闻中心设在世博中心内。

  Visitor: How about the Expo Performance Center? I learn that a large amount of performances will be offered there.

  参观者:那世博演艺中心呢?听说有好多演出。

  Information: Yes, the Expo Performance Center is on the right of the Expo Center,only one step away.

  问讯处:是的,世博演艺中心离世博中心很近,就在世博中心的右面。

  Visitor: Another focus is the Urban Best Practices Area.

  I would like to have it my first stop, for I’m full of curiosity about it .

  参观者:还有一个很重要,城市最佳实践区,我很好奇,想先去看看。

  Information: If so, you may enter the Expo Site from the entrance in its Puxi Site.

  问讯处:你如果想先参观城市最佳实践区,可以从西浦世博园区的入口进入。

  Visitor: It is said that there stands a Harmony Tower in Puxi Site. Do you know the tower?

  参观者:听说浦西还有一个世博和谐塔,你知道吗?

  Information: The Harmony Tower is renovated from the original industrial chimney, just adjacent to the Urban Best Practices Area.

  问讯处:世博和谐塔是利用原有的工厂烟囱改造的,就在城市最佳时间区旁边。

  Visitor: Oh, I see. Thanks!

  参观者:哦我知道了。谢谢。

  Information: You're welcome!

  问讯处:不用客气。

纠错

我要收藏】 【进入社区

分享到:

育路版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:育路网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为育路网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向育路网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,育路网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。