注册国际人力资源师
 首页>>上海分站>>上海外语频道>>上海雅思频道>>雅思写作>>正文
 
 
 
英语写作精讲精练:精美翻译训练65题
http://sh.yuloo.com  发表时间:2008-01-03 15:08  来源:互联网

  1.整件事情与我毫不相干。(The whole matter is none of my business.)

  2.只有傻瓜才会相信这个。(None but fools would ever believe it.)

  3.我希望男女机会平等的风气能够蔚然成风。(I hope equality of opportunity for men and women is here to stay.)

  4.别乱动,照片没法拍了。(Stay put long enough for the photo to be taken.)

  5.晚会结束后,女孩子们留下来帮助清扫。(Girls stayed behind after the party to help clear up.)

  6.他在门口,要跟你拼了。(He is there at the entrance, spoiling for a showdown with you.)

  7.我知道他们想帮忙,但我恐怕人多了反而坏事。(I know they wish to help, but I fear it would turn out to be a case of too many cooks.)

  8.食堂的饭菜多得令人眼花缭乱,都不知道选什么是好了。(There are always a large varieties of food and dishes at our dining hall. We are spoiled for choice.)

  9.在众人面前发言总是令我紧张不堪。(Speaking in front of a lot of people always gets on my nerves.)

  10.你会发现我这人一言九鼎。(You’ll find that I’m just as good as my word.)

  11.那话我没说过。我搞不懂他为什么硬说我说了。(I didn’t say that. I couldn’t understand why he put words in my mouth.)

  12.点龙虾呢还是要牛排呢,我吃不准。(I can’t decide between the lobster and the steak.)

  13.那件事最终促使我离职。(That decided me to leave my job.)

  14.我本想当画家的,但命运却为我另作了安排。(I had wanted to be a painter, but destiny decided otherwise.)

  15.他不会去的:他在这一点上相当坚决。(He won’t go: he’s quite decided about it.)

  16.他脸上流露着明显的内疚。(Guilt was written all over his face.)

  17.他的英语并没什么了不起的。(His English is nothing (much) to write home about.)

  18.司机在车祸中只受了轻伤,幸免于难,但汽车却完全报废了。(The driver survived the crash with minor injuries, but the car was completely written off.)

  19.他是一个乐呵呵的人,但周一早上却是一副可怜相。(He’s a cheerful guy, but Monday morning found him miserable.)

  20.黄浦江在崇明岛附近汇入东海。(The Huangpu River finds its way to the East Sea at around Chongming Island.)

  21.那一击正好打中了他的下巴。(The blow found his chin.)

  22.这小孩刚刚开始学会走路。(The baby is just starting to find its feet.)

  23.我气得都说不出话来了。(I was so angry that I couldn’t find my tongue.)

  24.我来到这家公司才一星期的时间,所以一切还在摸索。(I’ve only joined the firm for merely one week, so I’m still finding my feet.)

  25.告诉我你把我的小狗怎么着了!你哑巴了吗?(Say what you have done to my puppy! Have you lost your tongue?)

  26.我对你的根本要求就是要诚实。(All I request of you is to be honest.)

  27.他再三请求帮助。(He has made repeated requests for help.)

  28.应他本人要求,他被调到了另外一个部门。(He was transferred to another department at his own request.)

  29.这里是公交车招呼站。(Buses stop here by request.)

  30.申请表备索。(Application forms are available on request.)

  31.对不起,我们言无二价。(We refuse to accept less than the asking price.)

  32.至于他的计划,根本无从得知。(As to his plan, there’s simply no telling.)

  33.Mary真是个多才多艺的人。--这还用说!( “Mary is really a versatile person.”—“You’re telling me!”)

  34.我打破了她的眼镜,可让她给骂了个狗血碰头。(She really told me off for breaking her glasses. )

  35.在他面前嘴巴老实点//说话当心点:他可是个爱打小报告的人。(Watch your mouth in front of him; he is a tell-tale.)

  36.会议先开到这里,吃过午饭后再接着开。(Let’s call a halt to the meeting and continue after lunch.)

  37.快乐的笑声勾起了他对童年美好的回忆。(The happy laughter called up sweet memories of his childhood.)

  38.提防扒手!(Be on your guard against pickpockets!)

  39.你言语需谨慎。(Guard your tongue!)

  40.当被问及中国是否能够在一个月之内完全控制禽流感时,女发言人做了审慎的回答。(When asked if China would put Bird Flu under complete control within one month’s time, the spokeswoman gave a guarded reply.)

  41.一座新的悬浮式大桥正在跨江(黄浦江)而建,并将于明年完工通车。(A new suspension bridge is being constructed across the Huangpu River and will be completed and open to traffic next year.)

  42.他就是这样踏上成功之路的。(That was how he stepped on the path to success.)

  43.一步一步的,他把我给耍了//骗了。(Step by step, he led me up to the garden path.)

  44.如果我们集思广益,就会找到解决办法。(If we pool our ideas, we will find a solution.)

  45.他的论点极具说服力,致使与会者皆哑口无言。(His argument was so persuasive that everyone at the meeting was left silent.)

  46.我们应该学会劳逸结合。(We should learn to strike a proper between work and rest.)

  47.你问到我们是否会加薪,你算是说到点子上了。(You struck the right note when you asked if we’d get a pay raise.)

  48.他受到了应得的惩罚。(He was deservedly punished.)

  49.他有自己的广告公司,而且生意红火,但他却总是缺钱,而且还试图从我这儿借。(He has his own advertising agency, and is doing very good business, but he is always short of money, and has even tried to borrow from me.)

  50.她很漂亮,也很精明,但却不易与别人相处,而且常常招朋友嫌。(She is pretty and smart, but she doesn’t easily get along with others and she often makes a nuisance of herself among her friends.)

  51.我为我的错误付出了沉重的代价。(I paid dearly for my mistake.)

  52.她一打开话匣子就没完没了。(Once she sets off talking, she never stops.)

  53.我没听见你敲门。我陶醉在音乐中了。(I didn’t hear you knock. I was carried away by the music.)

  54.突然冒出了一个绝好的机会。(A wonderful opportunity suddenly presented itself.)

  55.那问题我又看了一遍,答案便跃然眼前。

  The answer presented itself when I looked at the problem again.

  56.今天他有点反常。(He isn’t his usual self today.)

  57.恐怕你要的也太急了吧,我实在是有点措手不及。(I’m afraid you caught me on the wrong foot, asking for it at such short notice.)

  58.我们学生数增长了,教室不够用了。(Our students have outgrown our classrooms.)

  59.他又重新找回了幽默。(His good humor soon returned to him.)

  60.在这儿工作那才叫郁闷呢。(Working here is enough to drive anyone to drink.)

  61.我就是搞不懂你怎么总是喜欢挑拨我和老板间的关系。(I simply can’t understand why you’ve taken so much delight in driving a wedge between boss and me.)

  62.如果再让我逮住你偷窃,我非把你揍扁不可!(If I catch you stealing again, I’ll beat the daylights out of you!)

  63.我把他的论点驳得体无完肤。(I knocked the bottom out of his argument.)

  64.考试不及格令他一蹶不振。(His failure in the exam has knocked all the stuffing out of him.)

  65.你真让我折服啊。(You could have knocked me down with a feather.)

更多英语资料及英语培训尽在育路网外语频道

相关新闻:
  • 英语写作精讲精练:精美翻译训练65题 2008/01/03 15:08:49
  • 名师指点:雅思写作语法篇之宾语从句 2007/12/25 11:40:14
  • 雅思写作十大“见官死”开头 2007/12/11 10:58:23
  • 高分指南:雅思写作常用三类关联词汇总 2007/12/06 10:30:43
  • 雅思作文注意事项解析 2007/11/27 09:36:29
  • more   
    课程标签:
    外语口语 雅思 日语 商务英语 青少儿英语 韩语 新概念 中高级口译 公共英语
    职业资格公务员 人力资源管理师 报关/报检员 物流 教师资格考试 会展 市场营销
    财会金融会计上岗证 美国注册管理会计师 证券从业资格考试 期货从业资格考试
    计算机计算机中级 办公自动化 网页设计 平面设计 国际认证 软件工程 游戏动画
    学历教育高校招生 在职研究生 留学 自学考试 中外合作办学 网络学院 成人高考
    高级研修研究生进修班 工程硕士 MBA/EMBA 高级研修班 企业内训 公开课
    - 免责声明 -
    ①凡本站注明“稿件来源:育路教育”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:育路教育",违者本站将依法追究责任。
    ② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请及时告之,我们定会做出妥善处理。