首页 课程  书店 学校  题库 论坛  网校  地方分站: 北京 | 上海 | 郑州 | 天津 | 山东
报名咨询热线:010-51268840、51268841
 BEC商务英语考试网
 新闻动态  报考指南   经验交流  考试答疑区  BEC学友圈  热点课程  网络课程  热门下载
 BEC初级:真题|模拟题|辅导(听力/阅读/口语/写作) BEC中级:真题|模拟题|辅导(听力/阅读/口语/写作) BEC高级:真题|模拟题|辅导(听力/阅读/口语/写作)

2011中级商务英语口语训练第4课:接待来访者

作者:   发布时间:2011-02-12  来源:网络
  • 文章正文
  • 网校课程
  • 资料下载
  • 热门话题
  • 论坛
无标题文档

    下面是中级商务英语口语训练,育路教育网特别为您搜集整理,内容如下:

Unit 4 Making appointment 接待来访者

  “商务英语口语”适合已掌握英语基本语法和常用词汇的商务人士,或者是英语水平较高,但口语水平较差人士。将和外商谈生意时可能碰到的情况一网打尽,内容包括迎接客户、如何招待客户、推销产品、陪客户参观工厂、解决纠纷、顺利签约、完成交易、国外出差、订机票、旅店、途中处理突发事件等最常用的商务术语与词汇以及贸易实务常识、欧美国情、基本礼仪,让学员成为博闻多礼,潜力无限的经理人才.

  Unit 4 接受访问

  KATE MCKENNA: You know Mr. Sakai is coming at ten o' clock, don' t you, Jenny?

  凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,酒井先生10点钟要来,你知道吗?

  JENNY ROSS: Yes, I do. It' s an important meeting, isn' t it?

  詹妮.罗斯:是的,我知道。这次会议很重要,是吗?

  KATE MCKENNA: And the slides are ready, aren' t they? .[slaid][slaɪd]vt. & vi.滑动; 滑行

  She slid along the ice.

  她沿着冰面滑行。

  凯特.麦凯纳:幻灯片已经准备好了,对吗?

  JENNY ROSS: Yes, they are.

  詹妮.罗斯:是的,准备好了。

  KATE MCKENNA: And you have checked the monitor, haven' t you? ['mɔnitə] 监视器, 监听器; 检测器

  凯特.麦凯纳:你也检查过显示器,对吧?

  JENNY ROSS: Yes, Kate, I have.

  詹妮.罗斯:是的, 凯特,我已经检查过了。

  KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, Jenny, it really is very important.

  凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,不好意思,不过这次会议真是太重要了。

  DON BRADLEY: Good morning!

  堂.布拉德利:早上好!

  JENNY ROSS: Hello, Don.

  詹妮.罗斯:你好, 堂。

  DON BRADLEY: Is everything ready for the big day?

  堂.布拉德利:这可是个大日子,都准备好了吗?

  JENNY ROSS: I think so.

  詹妮.罗斯:我想是的。

  KATE MCKENNA: Don, I' m worried about the last part of the presentation. Can we talk?

  凯特.麦凯纳:堂, 我对演示的最后一部分有点担心。我们能谈谈吗?

  ****

  MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much for collecting me.

  酒井先生:非常感谢你来接我。

  CLIVE HARRIS: It' s a pleasure. Don' t mention it. .[,prezən'teiʃən]n表演

  克莱夫.哈里斯:乐意效劳。没什么的。

  CLIVE HARRIS: Is your hotel okay?

  克莱夫.哈里斯:宾馆还好吧?

  MR. SAKAI: Yes, thanks. It' s fine.

  酒井先生:是的, 谢谢。很好。

  CLIVE HARRIS: It is good of you to visit us.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:你来探望我们真是太好了。

  Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary.

  谢谢你抽出时间来,我知道你的行程很紧。

  MR. SAKAI: It' s a pleasure, Mr. Harris.

  酒井先生:这是我的荣幸,哈里斯先生。

  I enjoy coming to Britain. And I am looking forward to my visit to Bibury Systems. .['brɪtn]n.不列颠,英国

  我很高兴来英国。并且很期望对Bibury系统公司的参观。

  CLIVE HARRIS: It' s kind of you to say so.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:你这么说真是太感谢你了。

  We' ll do our best to make your visit worthwhile. .[,wə:θ'wail] adj.值得的, 值钱的, 有价值的

  我们会尽一切努力使你的来访有价值。

  DON BRADLEY: You' re seeing Phil Watson at twelve o' clock about the display unit design.

  .[dis'plei]n.陈列, 展览

  堂.布拉德利:你12点钟要见菲尔•沃森,商谈展品的设计。

  Do you understand the problem?

  你明白有什么问题了?

  EDWARD GREEN: No, I don' t.

  爱德华.格林:不,没有。

  DON BRADLEY: These are the rough designs.

  堂.布拉德利:这些是设计初稿。

  Choosing the right colour is very important.

  选择正确的颜色是很重要的。

  EDWARD GREEN: Sorry, could you explain what you mean?

  爱德华.格林:不好意思,能解释一下你的意思吗?

  DON BRADLEY: Well, we need different colours.

  堂.布拉德利:哦,我们需要不同的颜色。

  EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you mean stronger colours?

  爱德华.格林:啊,你是说要更深的颜色吗?

  DON BRADLEY: Yes, I do.

  堂.布拉德利:是的。

  This display unit must make an impact.

  这件展品必须给人眼前一亮的感觉。

  It' s very important.

  这很重要。

  It must look right for the launch.

  它必须要适合本次的发布。

  It must look exciting.

  必须令人心动。

  EDWARD GREEN: I understand.

  爱德华.格林:我明白了。

  DON BRADLEY: Well, make sure that Phil understands.

  堂.布拉德利:对了,一定要让菲尔明白。

  Also this pictures of Big Boss need to be bigger...

  另外,“大老板”的照片还要大些……

  ****

  CLIVE HARRIS: So, we aren' t a very big company...but I think we are very efficient.

  .[i'fiʃənt]adj.有能力的, 率高的

  克莱夫.哈里斯:我们公司尽管不是很大……,但办事效率却是很高的。

  MR. SAKAI: How many people do you employ?

  酒井先生:你们公司有多少员工?

  CLIVE HARRIS: About seven hundred full-time.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:有约700名全职员。

  But we take on casual staff when we need them. ['kæʒjuəl]临时的, 不定期的

  但有需要时我们也会雇临时工。

  Would you like some more coffee, Mr. Sakai?

  酒井先生,要不要再来些咖啡?

  MR. SAKAI: No, thank you. And, please, call me Kazo.

  酒井先生:不, 谢谢。请还是叫我加须吧。

  CLIVE HARRIS: And you must call me Clive.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:那你就叫我克莱夫。

  So, shall we have a look around?

  那么,我们四处参观一下?

  MR. SAKAI: That would be very nice.

  酒井先生:那太好了。

  CLIVE HARRIS: Then perhaps we could have some lunch.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:之后,我们可以一起吃午餐。午餐后,我的几名高级经理会给你做场演示。

  And then after lunch some of my senior managers will make a presentation to you.

  .[,prezən'teiʃən]n.表演

  Would you like to leave your coat and briefcase here?

  你要不要把外套和公文包放在这里?

  MR. SAKAI: Thank you.

  酒井先生:谢谢。

  CLIVE HARRIS: And this is our Sales and Marketing Department.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:这是我们的销售和市场营销部。 你还没见过凯特.麦凯纳吧?

  I don' t think you have met Kate Mckenna.

  她是我们的销售主管。

  She is Head of Sales. KATE MCKENNA: How do you do?

  凯特.麦凯纳:你好!

  MR. SAKAI: Kazo Sakai, let me give you my card.

  酒井先生:加须.酒井,这是我的卡片。

  KATE MCKENNA: Thank you.

  凯特.麦凯纳:谢谢。

  CLIVE HARRIS: And this is Don Bradley.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:这位是堂.布拉德利。

  DON BRADLEY: Hello, Mr. Sakai. We have spoken on the phone.

  堂.布拉德利:你好, 酒井先生。我们在电话上交谈过。

  MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Bradley. You are American.

  酒井先生:你好, 布拉德利先生。你是美国人。

  And what part of America are you from?

  美国哪个地方?

  DON BRADLEY: Los Angeles. But I have lived in the UK for five years. I like... /Ah. I have visited ?

  堂.布拉德利:洛杉矶。不过我在英国已经住来年了。我喜欢……/啊。我参观过 ……

  MR. SAKAI: I' m sorry.

  酒井先生:对不起。

  DON BRADLEY: No, please,after you.

  堂.布拉德利:不,你先请。

  MR. SAKAI: I have been to Los Angeles two or three times.

  酒井先生:我曾经去过洛杉矶两、三次。

  It' s an interesting city.

  是个有趣的城市。

  Well, I hope we have a chance to talk again.

  希望有机会我们再聊。

  CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, you' ll be seeing Don at the presentation this afternoon.

  克莱夫.哈里斯: 好,你会在今天下午的演示上见到堂。

  MR. SAKAI: I look forward to that.

  酒井先生:好期望啊。

  ****

  PHIL WATSON: Edward?

  菲尔.沃森:爱德华

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes.

  爱德华.格林:是的。

  PHIL WATSON: Hi, Edward.

  菲尔.沃森:你好, 爱德华。

  EDWARD GREEN: Hello.

  爱德华.格林: 你好。

  PHIL WATSON: Phil Watson. Good to meet you.

  菲尔.沃森:菲尔.沃森。遇见你很高兴。

  Have you been waiting long?

  等了很久了吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: Not really.

  爱德华.格林:不久。

  PHIL WATSON: Sorry, I was delayed.

  菲尔.沃森:对不起,我被耽误了。

  Shall we get straight down to business?

  我们就开门见山开始谈生意?

  EDWARD GREEN: Why not?

  爱德华.格林:好啊。

  PHIL WATSON: Follow me.

  菲尔.沃森:跟我来。

  CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, let me introduce you to Mr. Sakai from Detmore Systems.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我来给你介绍Detmore系统公司的酒井先生。

  Mr. Sakai, can I present Derek Jones?

  酒井先生,我来介绍德里克•琼斯可以吗? Derek is our Development Manager.

  德里克是我们研发部经理。 DEREK JONES: It' s very nice to meet you, Mr. Sakai.

  德里克.琼斯:很高兴见到你, 酒井先生。 MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Jones. I' m sorry to interrupt your work.

  酒井先生:你好, 琼斯先生。对不起打断了你的工作 DEREK JONES: Not at all. I like meeting visitors.

  德里克.琼斯:没有--我喜欢会见访客。 You' re very welcome. Please make yourself at home.

  很欢迎你来。请随意。 MR. SAKAI: So this is the development workshop?

  酒井先生:这里就是研发车间吗? DEREK JONES; Most of our products start here and this is our latest product, Big Boss.

  德里克.琼斯:我们大部分产品从这里开始研发,这是最新产品, "大老板"。

  MR. SAKAI: Ah, yes.

  酒井先生:啊,是啊。

  CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, we think Big Boss will be very successful.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:我们认为"大老板"这款产品将会很成功的。

  MR. SAKAI: And what does he do?

  酒井先生:他可以做什么?

  CLIVE HARRIS: Say hello.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:说“你好”。

  BIG BOSS: (IN JAPANESE) Hello, Mr. Sakai. Welcome to Bibury Systems.

  “大老板”:(日语) 你好, 酒井先生。欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。

  MR. SAKAI: Ah, he speaks Japanese.

  酒井先生:啊,他说的是日语

  DEREK JONES: He also listens.

  德里克.琼斯:他还会听呢!

  And by changing the chip he understands and speaks any language.

  .[tʃɪp]n.集成电路片vt. & vi.

  通过更换晶片,它可以说任何一种语言。

  BIG BOSS: How are you fixed for lunch?

  “大老板”:你午餐是怎么安排的?

  MR. SAKAI: Thank you, but I have another engagement.

  酒井先生:谢谢, 但是我有约了。

  BIG BOSS: Okay, another time, maybe.

  “大老板”:好的,或者下次吧。

  ****

  PHIL WATSON: So, you say you want stronger colours. What about this?

  菲尔.沃森:你说想要更深的颜色。这个怎么样?

  EDWARD GREEN; I' m not sure about this one, are you?

  爱德华.格林:这种颜色,我不确定,你呢?

  PHIL.WATSON: No.

  菲尔.沃森:不。

  EDWARD GREEN: Could we have these two colours?

  爱德华.格林:我们可以要这两种颜色吗?

  PHIL WATSON: Yes, but those two colours together?

  菲尔.沃森:可以,但是两种颜色一起吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: Ah right.

  爱德华.格林:啊,对啊。

  ****

  CLIVE HARRIS: So, what kind of food do you like?

  克莱夫.哈里斯:那,你喜欢什么菜?

  Italian? Or there is a very good French restaurant close to the office.

  意大利菜?或者办公室附近就有一家法国餐馆。

  MR. SAKAI: Whatever you recommend.

  酒井先生:随便吧。

  I like eating all kinds of food.

  我对所有的菜都喜欢。

  CLIVE HARRIS: Then let' s go to the French restaurant.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:那我们就去法国餐馆。

  Geraldine, please confirm lunch for two at Rene' s and cancel the other reservations.

  .['kænsəl]v取消, 废除.[,rɛzɚ'veʃən]n.保留的座位[住处]等; 预订

  杰拉尔丁, 确认一下在雷内餐馆两个人的午餐,其他地方的预订取消。

  GERALDINE: Okay, Mr. Harris.

  杰拉尔丁:好的, 哈里斯先生。

  Hello. I' m calling from Bibury Systems.

  你好。我是Bibury系统公司的。

  I' d like to confirm our reservation for two people at 12.30 please.

  我想确认一下12:30的两个人的订餐。

  The name is Harris.

  名字是哈里斯。

  Thanks a lot. Goodbye.

  多谢。再见。

  CLIVE HARRIS: By the way, are you free this evening?

  克莱夫.哈里斯:顺便问一下,你晚上有空吗?

  MR. SAKAI: Yes, I am.

  酒井先生:是的,有。

  CLIVE HARRIS: My wife and I are going to the theatre this evening.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:我和太太今晚要去影院看电影。

  Would you like to join us?

  想不想和我们一起去?

  MR. SAKAI: That' s very kind, but no thank you.

  酒井先生:非常感谢, 但我还是不去了。

  I love going to the theatre, but travelling makes me very tired.

  我是喜欢看电影,但旅途颠簸的我太累了。

  Tonight I must sleep.

  今晚我一定要好好睡一觉。

  CLIVE HARRIS: Geraldine, we' ll be back for 1.45.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:杰拉尔丁, 我们1:45回来。

  MR. SAKAI: I must tell you Clive, Big Boss made me smile.

  酒井先生:克莱夫, 我一定要告诉你,“大老板” 使我眉开眼笑。

课程名称 老师 课时 试听 报名 学费
BEC初级精讲班 苗永金 20 试听 200元
BEC中级精讲班 谢老师 40 试听 200元
BEC高级精讲班 马老师 20 试听 200元
BEC高级习题班(考官主讲) 谭松柏 16 试听 200元
BEC写作精讲班(赠送) 王 皙 20 试听 200元(赠)
                                                                        查看更多课程>>
热门资料下载:
商务英语考试论坛热贴:
【责任编辑:育路编辑  纠错
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
外语培训咨询电话:010-51294614
课程辅导
                    
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
 考试科目辅导
                       更多>>
[an error occurred while processing this directive]