2010年货运代理考试辅导:付款paymentterms(4)
来源:网络 发布时间:2010-10-22
It’s convenient to make payment in pound sterling. 用英镑付款较方便。
We can’t accept payment on deferred terms. 我们不能接受延期付款。
What’s your reason for the refusal of payment? 你们拒付的理由是什么?
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused. 如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We’ll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us. 见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ? 您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business. 这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
Please protect our draft on presentation. 请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation. 你方的汇票见票即付。
We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment. 我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We’ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
We’ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis. 我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
看了本文的网友还看了
育路版权与免责声明
① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:育路网",违者本网将依法追究责任;
② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为育路网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向育路网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,育路网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。