2010年货运代理考试辅导:付款paymentterms(2)

来源:网络 发布时间:2010-10-22

  we'll draw d/p against your purchase.我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。
  as a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by d/p at this sales-purchasing stage.在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。
  we regret we can't accept "cash against documents" on arrival of goods at destination.很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。
  the buyer suggested d/a as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。
  we can't agree to draw at 30 days d/a.我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。
  so it's better for us to adopt d/p or d/a.因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。
  i suppose d/p or d/a should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。
  it would help me greatly if you would accept d/a or d/p.如果您能接受d/p或d/a付款,那可帮了我们大忙。
  could you make an exception and accept d/a or d/p?您能否来个例外,接受d/a或d/p付款方式?
  words and phrases
  documents against payment (d/p)付款交单documents against payment at sight (d/p sight)即期付款交单documents against payment after sight (d/p sight)远期付款交单documents against acceptance (d/a)承兑交单dealing交易,生意sales-purchasing促销,推销stage阶段,过程destination目的地to make exception例外cash against payment凭单付款(五)we insist on a letter of credit.我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
  as i've said, we require payment by l/c.我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
  we still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
  we always require l/c for our exports.我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
  l/c at sight is normal for our exports to France.我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
  we pay by l/c for our imports。
  进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
  our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
  you must be aware that an irrevocable l/c gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
  is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
  for payment we require 100% value, irrevocable l/c in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
  what do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by d/p?百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?
  please notify us of l/c number by telex immediately.请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
  the beneficiary of the l/c is to be china national corporation, beijing.信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。
  will you please increase the credit to $1000?能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?
  the credit is short opened to the amount of rmb100.信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。
  your l/c no. 48 is short of $29。
  你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
  many banks in europe are in a position to open l/c and effect payment in renminbi.欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。
纠错

看了本文的网友还看了

育路版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:育路网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为育路网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向育路网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,育路网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

金牌网络辅导课程

更多>>

货代交流

真题