2010年货运代理考试辅导:装运英语(1)
来源:网络发布时间:2010-08-11
Don’t you think its troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?
您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?
Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?
您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。
We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap.
我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。
Sometimes,we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country.
有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transshipment in Hongkong.
据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。
In case of transshipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price.
所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。
Partial shipment is allowed.
允许分批装运。
I heard that partial shipment wasn’t permitted.
我听说不允许分批装运。
Transshipment is (not) allowed.
(不)准许转船。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。
Words and Phrases
troublesome 麻烦
suitable 合适的
pilferage 盗窃
in case of 如果
transshipment charges 转运费
as far as sb knows 就...所知,据...所知
loaded to full capacity 满载
transshipment (T.S.) 转运
to transship (transship) 转运
transshipment permitted 允许转运
transshipment prohibited 不许转运
transit shipment 转运,中转
transshipment on route 中途转运
transshipment entry 转运报单
transshipment manifest 转运仓单
transshipment trade 转口贸易
transshipment to be allowed 准许转运
transshipment not allowed 不准许转运
partial shipment 分批装运
