1. Where do you come from?
2. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
3. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
4. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
5. Could you tell me something about your family?
6. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
7. Which kind of professor do you like best?
8. What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with?
9. What is your major? How do you like your major?
10. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
11. What impressed you most when you were at university?
12. What is the best university in your opinion?
13. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ？
14. What do you do for a living?
15. What are your job prospects?
16. If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it?
17. What are your spare time interests?
18. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?
19. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries?
20. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program?
21. What difficulties do you think you’ll encounter in your studies?
22. Why did you choose our university?
23. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
24. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
25. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
26. How serious is unemployment among young people and what will you do if you cannot find a job after graduation?
27. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
28. What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?
29. How do you afford your tuition?
30. Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
Good morning, my dear professors. It’s my pleasure to be given a chance for your interview. My name is XXX，I am XXX years old. I come from XXX, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in XXX university in July, 2009, and now, I am striving for obtaining a key to your prestigious universuty.
In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination for it has been my dream to be a postgraduate. I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of XXX .In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters and I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is..I like reading books, especially those about XXX.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition, I am a person with great perseverance. During my college years, I found web sign very interesting, so I learned it very hard. Therefore, I have a comparative good command of network application and I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English, and write compositions to improve my written ability. 育路考研